Saturday, May 29, 2021

Deflect "Clean Up The Clutter" Party!

 I'm back with an all-new party thanks to #tryazon! This time we're showcasing some products I'm desperately in need of - organization! As a mother to 3 young kids (and as someone who has a hard time making decisions) I'm constantly dealing with messes and trying to figure out how to contain everything! Enter this line of kid-friendly storage options from #deflecto. These brightly-colored plastic containers come in a range of options to fit any storage need - caddy's, bins, pencil boxes, etc. When not in use, they stack beautifully and they seem very sturdy!

@Deflecto and @Tryazon sent me a sampling of the various containers to try out and show off in my party. Deflecto's products are simple and basic in design - making them great to fit into various rooms and appeal to kids without being complicated or overwhelming. That can be a bit of a drawback though if you're going for a different aesthetic; for me I'm generally pretty minimalist and simple (at least in my design style! πŸ˜†) so it's not too big of a deal, especially since it's being used for the kids' stuff. I do however wish they came in other colors. In some pictures I saw a few different ones, but all the products I received only come in red, yellow, and blue on the Deflecto website.

The thing that's really nice about all these storage containers is they now are made with SteriTouch, which is an anti-microbial agent. Basically that just means they use something that stops the growth of nasty little germs that can cause odors and mold, eventually ruining the material. I don't know about any of your kids, but mine are DEFINITELY touching everything all the time, so who knows what microorganisms they're constantly in contact with, so this is reassuring to know they are easily wipeable and can stand up to the messiness of children.

I think my favorite of the items I got is the 6-cup craft caddy. They of course can hold the Deflecto no-spill paint containers, but they're also perfect for separately holding crayons, markers, glue, scissors...all the things kids need for craft time! The handle makes it easy to move around, heck it could even be great to use as a snack holder for movie night or road trips. Maybe I should try that out next time...πŸ€”It could be perfect to hold a drink and separate a couple different snacks.

Due to COVID and end-of-school craziness, I decided to host a virtual party this time. I mostly invited other women, but we got a few husbands to join in on the sidelines. We have kids of lots of varying ages, so we got to chat about the different stages of raising kids and the messes that come along with it. We were able to chat about strategies and tips we have for organizing things based on our needs and the ages of kids. It was a lot of fun "venting" a little bit together and getting to trade funny stories. We got together on an app called "House Party" because you can play games with each other and I had planned on doing a few and giving some of the products to the winners as door prizes, but we were having so much fun just chatting about life, kids, and organization (or lack thereof!) that I completely forgot until after.

It was a really fun night and what with how hard the last year and a half has been in some ways, it was so good to just be able to connect over things we have in common with our kids and feel a sense of community in trading advice. I can definitely tell these products from Deflecto are going to last a long time in our house, and help us maintain the clutter a bit. Since coming in the mail, I've even used some of the storage bings to tote around various baby items (bottles, food, etc.) in the car for a couple road trips. And it was super easy to just rinse out once we got home. They've been great! Check out some pics below!


#tryazon #deflecto #deflectokidsstorage #kidsstoragesolutions #kidsstorage #teacherstorage #cleanuptheclutter




She was most excited about the trays! They're labeled as "finger paint trays" but they also work great to keep all your coloring things from rolling away!


Perfect for holding books, games, craft supplies... you name it!




Always a good time with these ladies! (And those unseen men too, we love ya! πŸ˜‰)











No comments:

Post a Comment