Sunday, March 18, 2012

How Do They Do It??

I have come to a conclusion, and it is this: advertisers are smart people. They must be, in order to get people hooked on a product in only 30 seconds! For example, my husband has been watching a lot of the games recently for March Madness. And there have been a number of commercial's for Applebee's. We LOVE Applebee's!! It is one of my favorite restaurants here, I love the 2 for $20 deal, and it's great for a little sit-down dinner that's still casual! And everytime I've seen this commercial the last few days, I have started drooling and craving Applebee's. There's been like 3 separate times, and I'm like "mmmm let's go to Applebee's sometime!" So yep, it's a quick little commercial, and doesn't even say a whole lot, but it definitely gets me to (almost) do what they want! If I was rich we'd go every time I saw it!

1 comment: