Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference

Of course, it's General Conference weekend, so what else am I going to post about?! I know we ALL listened to ALL the talks this weekend, so I'm not going to talk about any of that! ;) I just want to mention a little about how awesome it is that the Church keeps up with modern technology and uses it to our advantage. It's so great that we can now have conference broadcast in church buildings, watched on TV, and even streamed online. It is available to such a wider audience - and that can mean reaching out to non-members, investigators, and members far away! Using the media like this can be so uplifting, and can really bring the Gospel to the world. When we use the power of media and technology, it can have a great influence. I especially love seeing those mormon commercials on TV - what a great use of the media!

No comments:

Post a Comment