Friday, January 20, 2012

Well crap. It's Friday, and I still have to do 2 blog posts for the week. My bad. And when I thought of that, I immediately thought of the Rebecca Black "Friday" song. So now it is stuck in my head, so now that is my topic. I think the internet can be a great thing - it makes all sorts of media that much more easily accessible. But that can have its downsides - that means it is super easy for just anyone to post anything out there and open it up for the world to see! And for some people, that really, really should not be allowed. Then we get people like Rebecca Black posting videos of themselves making "music" - and she isn't even the worst offender! Trust me, you go on to YouTube, you can find them all over. So then we get people hearing this and thinking it's music, and sharing it with everyone else, and then it takes over the internet. Crazy how far a little video can go. I guess it may also inspire some budding artist to put their own stuff on the internet, which may be a good thing... Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment