Sunday, February 19, 2012

At a loss...

I'm not really sure what I should post about tonight... I've been really super busy and now it's Sunday night so I have to write something! But what? I just adjusted my glasses.... idea! (Inset small light bulb here). I've seen a TON of commercials for eyeglasses on TV lately and all the deals they've got going on. And they've made me really want to get new glasses. Because I've had the same ones since... sometime in high school. I think it might be time for a little update, plus they suck. I haven't had the prescription changed since I got them, but my eyes have definitely changed! As such, I can never actually see anything when I wear them, and it gives me a headache. Even though some random optometrist checked them last summer and said they were still good to drive with. I think he's crazy, cause I can't see nothin! Ah well, point is, all this advertising really made me want to seriously consider getting new glasses. And if I ever have time in the next 2 months... I just might do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment