Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Saga Continues...

...and they got me hooked. Last night I went to see... *gasp* Twilight! Well, Breaking Dawn. Yeppers, me and my husband went to Twilight for date night. That's right ladies, my husband will do anything for me - even go to stupid chick flicks. And if any of you were there at the dollar theater last night - he was the one makin' cracks the whole time. I apologize.

Before you get all "Eww Twilight!" on me, give me a chance to explain!! The books started coming out what - 2005? So I'm just starting my sophmore year in high school? I'm a lovesick teenager! Plus they were just a nice, easy read you know, something to take my mind off things. Believe me, I was never a diehard "tweenie-bopper" who could rattle off every bit of trivia. But I did enjoy them, for all that's worth. Of course when the movies came out I had to watch, just to see what they did. And they were enjoyable.

Watching this last one, I realized just how cheesy a lot of the stuff is. Especially in this last installment! But it was still pretty good, we had some good laughs. When this stuff comes, you just gotta see it through to the end! I'm not really sure where I had intended to go with this now... media is a big part of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment